Floor Plan of 1230 sqft EcoLog Home or Cottage
This plan shows a home with a 1230 sqft living space on the main floor and appr. 850 sqft in the loft, resulting in > 2000 sqft living space.
With the master bedroom on the main floor this floor plan design is often chosen by customers who need a recreational cottage, which they can later use as a retirement home.
Key features of the plans below are:
- Charming look with wings and dormers
- Lots of EcoLog walls visible inside, as the deviding walls between the main area and the "wings" are all massive log walls
- appr. 2080 sqft of living space
- large open living room and kitchen area
- master bedroom on the main floor
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms plus additional family room or office
Please contact us for a higher resultion version of the plans, or for free consultation on how to modify this plan to best suit your needs !