EcoLog Home Pricing
Due to our construction and building concepts EcoLog homes are very affordable compared to other log homes. The typical "turn key" cost of EcoLog homes is comparable to or even lower then a similarly sized stick frame construction building.
We do not have a standard price list, as we do not offer static, standard designs. All our homes are custom designed to fit the needs of every customer.
All of our log home kits are made of Western Hemlock.
The standard price for most of our individually designed homes is based on the square footage of the main floor, and costs are: $ 65 / sqft
- This price includes all material and services described here in our building kit section.
- Ranch style or single level homes are different, and we have to calculate the price for each design based on the layout and desired roof structure. The price can be higher or lower per sqft than the "standard" EcoLog Home kit.
- Please note, that the kit price is only a small portion of your overall building cost. Check out this blog post about some help in estimating your total buiding budge.
If you provide us with some information about your requirements, we can provide you a detailed quote for an EcoLog building kit as well as a budget estimate for your whole building project:
- desired size of total living space
- required number of bedrooms and bathrooms
- style: Do you prefer gracious open spaces with high open ceilings, or do you like to use the footprint of the house efficiently, containing as many rooms as possible?
- foundation / basement style and size (crawl space, full hight basement, finished or unfinished)
Please contact us today, and we will be happy to assist you.